Marketing Web site audit
We work with customers from all over the world. Our team speaks English fluently and can easily adapt to work in your time zone. Our projects are developed by high level developers. We use technologies such as video calls, calls, correspondence via messengers, project management systems Jira, Git etc. for communication with our customers. Trips of our specialists are possible if it is necessary.
What do we need marketing audit of the site for? The main purpose is to assess the effectiveness of your web resource on the main criteria: the number of sales and conversion rates expressed as a ratio between the number of visitors and the number of useful action (a purchase, register on the site, etc.). According to audit results we provide to the customer the recommendations to increase these figures!
As part of the marketing audit of a site we carry out a comprehensive study of the product and its market environment on the Internet. As a result of research we compile a list of actions to help to improve the perception of the product by potential buyers. As a consequence the sales will increase as well.
Marketing audit of a site includes:
- The study of volume of a specific target market;
- Studying of trends specific to this market;
- Conduct of a competitive analysis;
- Study of your target audience including the current consumers of goods and services;
- Analysis of the correct positioning of the product, check for "selling" texts in the site.
How much do our services cost?
The cost of services is calculated individually depending on the details of the analysis and the volume of the planned work. If you have some small fixed budget, we can conduct a partial analysis only dealing with the most important parts of the analyzed project.
The procedure and stages of work in our company:
- We get acquainted and discover the details of work;
- We send a commercial offer with the cost and duration of work;
- We sign documents, receive advance payment and start working;
- Acceptance of work by the customer, signing acts, settlement payments.