Technical Web site audit
We work with customers from all over the world. Our team speaks English fluently and can easily adapt to work in your time zone. Our projects are developed by high level developers. We use technologies such as video calls, calls, correspondence via messengers, project management systems Jira, Git etc. for communication with our customers. Trips of our specialists are possible if it is necessary.
Technical nuances of website operation have direct impact not only on the smooth functioning of the resource, but also on the speed of its promotion in all search engines (Google, Yandex, Bing and others). The slightest mistake left without proper attention can lead to serious consequences. There are also cases of complete site exclusion from the index of search engines!
To avoid a similar situation you should order a full technical audit of the site. This term refers to a list of works that help to locate and eliminate all the problems (both software and technical), as well as find and fix "vulnerabilities" of the website.
Technical audit of the site includes:
- The study of program part of the resource, including the code. The site should conform to generally accepted standards of W3C («World Wide Web Consortium»);
- Verification of all server settings;
- Comprehensive diagnostics of the operating of the hosting where the resource is located;
- Diagnosis and search for errors in the site navigation elements;
- Site Checking for a 404 ("page not found") error, checking for non-existent pages;
- Analysis of the entire data structure;
- Comprehensive diagnostics of a site management system;
- The study of the robots.txt file;
- Checking of a website coding;
- Study of page download speed;
- Learning of proper operation of separate website services;
- Analysis of images, Flash-animations and other graphical elements.
How much do our services cost?
The cost of services is calculated individually depending on the details of the analysis and the volume of the planned work. If you have some small fixed budget, we can conduct a partial analysis only dealing with the most important parts of the analyzed project.
The procedure and stages of work in our company:
- We get acquainted and discover the details of work;
- We send a commercial offer with the cost and duration of work;
- We sign documents, receive advance payment and start working;
- Acceptance of work by the customer, signing acts, settlement payments.